Arpeca is an established refit yard in Viareggio. Since 1992, has been working on hauling-out and launches, providing also full refit and maintenance works to yachts up to 50m LOA thanks to state-of-the-art facilities and an efficient connection with a wide network of subcontractors, covering all kind of jobs and materials. The new 560-tonne travel lift operates in a 12m x 35m lifting bay, completed by a 200-tonne trolley to move the yachts on the 6.000 sq. m yard.
At Arpeca’s are available berthing to moor yachts up to 50m LOA, assisted by a service tender.
The shipyard provides customers with equipment storage boxes.
WI-FI is granted on all the shipyard area.
Arpeca can deliver yachts to and from Viareggio.
Arpeca has installed a full closed circuit wastewater and scrap recycle system to operate in the highest environmental sensitivity, complying with the Ethical Code of the Corporate Organizational Model (D.Lgs. 231/08).
- NEW 6000 SQM YARD TO ACCOMODATE VESSELS UP TO 50 METERS
- A NEW 12 METERS WIDE BY 35 METERS LONG LIFTING SLIP
- A NEW 560 TONS TRAVEL LIFT “CIMOLAI”
- 200 TONS BOAT TROLLEY
- DOCKAGE FOR VESSELS UP TO 50 METERS
- FULL TURN KEY REFIT
- OFFICES AND STORAGES
- WASTE WATER RECYCLE & REUSE PLANT
- NIGHTLY AND HOLIDAY DOCKAGE ASSISTANCE
- TRANSFER OF VESSELS
- ASSISTANCE TO MOORING WITH TENDER